Why Choose Us?
Top 10 reasons why Fun Services has the ideal in-school holiday shopping experience for your students:
- Variety: We’ve chosen only the best gifts, at the best prices for your children to choose from. Our gifts include items for Mom, Dad, Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, Pets and more! We also include licensed items as well as sports themed items.
- 100% Consignment: Your school is only responsible for paying for the items that aren’t returned to us. There are NO upfront costs – pay only for what you sold, when the shop is over.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: We offer the Sir Fun Bear’s Paw of Approval on every item sold. We will replace or refund any item, no questions asked.
- Free dependable delivery service: Free before your program begins, free restocking during your program, and free return/pick-up of your unsold gifts after your program ends. Reorders during your program are delivered the next morning, or you can schedule a same day pick-up.
- Friendly, helpful, professional staff: Our ultimate goal is to make your school’s program a success. We are dedicated to the ongoing success of our Holiday Gift Shop® / Santa’s Secret Shop® program.
- Easy for your school: Because we supply everything you need to run this organized, easy-to-operate program, faculty and volunteers will find the system very easy to work with. We even provide the posters, money planner envelopes, student flyers, table covers, price stickers, decorative mylar gift bags, and easy to read inventory reports and re-order forms. Our success manual is a step-by-step instruction guide to take you through the program from beginning to end. All this at no charge to you!
- You Choose the Pricing: Whether you decide to make your program a service project for the children, a profit-making fundraiser, or a combination of both, you will profit from our experience. You decide what to charge the children since you know your children best!
- Child-priced gifts: Parents and children will love the value of our gifts and service. Our gifts are priced to match a child’s budget. Students can find gifts for everyone on their shopping list.
- Cash registers: For those who don’t have access to cash registers, we offer easy to use programmable cash registers (upon request) so your volunteers don’t have to try to remember prices, or look up items on a list. (Available on a first come, first served basis.)
- Teacher’s Resource Book: This valuable teaching aid includes lesson plans and classroom activities to use by teachers and is available upon request.