Here are some common questions regarding the Holiday Gift Shop and Santa’s Secret Shop. If you still have questions, we invite you to contact us .
- What type of merchandise do you have?
Our Holiday Gift Shop/Santa’s Secret Shop carries a complete selection of gift items. The items will include jewelry, professional teams sports items, tools, photo frames, ornaments, stuffed animals, and family identified items such as mom and dad items.
- What are the prices of your merchandise?
The items can range in price from 10 cents to $10.00. Over 80% of the items are under $5.00. We can customize your order to include more or less of different priced items.
- What does it cost?
The only cost associated with this program is the cost of the merchandise you do not return (which should include the items you sold or that are stolen during your shop). All shipping, delivery and reorder costs, as well as, supplies associated with the program are all part of the program and do not incur an additional cost.
- What does the organization do with left over merchandise?Return it to Fun Services. All merchandise is on consignment, meaning the group only pays for what it does not return. Fun Services will either pick up your merchandise with our truck and driver or we will arrange for it to be returned via UPS or FedEx.
- What if we run low on an item?
Just call us with the list of items you need more of. We will have the merchandise to you the next day, or you can pick it up the same day.
- When does the group pay for the merchandise?
The bill is due after your sale, at the time of pick up of your returned merchandise.
- How much does the organization make?
Fun Services allows you to set your prices, so the profit that your group makes is based entirely on how much you mark up the merchandise. Because the nature of this program is about service and learning for the children, we don’t recommend a markup of more than 30%.
- How do I know I am operating the shop correctly?
About a month before your shop, you will receive a success manual that will guide you through the process. Just read and follow the manual that has been written with over forty years of experience and your shop will be a pleasure to operate. If you are still unsure about a specific aspect of the program, call 480-967-7129 and speak to the program director.